Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's been a while

Here's the newest member of our family ... no, it's not Wendy or Dan, it's their little bun in the oven! We're so excited and happy for you both.

On Thanksgiving, I took Nela and Brayden to Ann's to crash their lunch. Here's Nela and Brittany.

We also visited Brayden's grandmother, Virginia.


Here's me and Javanna



Me and Jacey


Tanishe and Brittany working together to clean up after lunch


Rolland and Brayden



My pecan pie
Nela and Virginia

Nela eating off Grandma Goodwin's plate


Lauren and Hanna

Lauren and Derek
Jacey and me
Jacey and Hanna

Jacey

Hanna
Hanna wondering why I'm taking her picture

Derek
Caleb drying dishes
Brittany and Saquore with their feast

Brittany and Saquore
Ann and Nela
Dad changing a steamy one

No comments: