Friday, December 12, 2008

Here's what's been going on

I took this shot of Saquore after winning his wrestling match Wednesday night.

Saquore going for the pin.

I guess these are a little backwards, but here's Saquore starting his match.


Tanishe at work in the drive thru

My adorable children after a stressful photo session for this year's Christmas card

Nela putting on or taking off an ornament

Kujo doing his part of tree decorating.

My children
Brayden hanging an ornament

Von after his Christmas play at church

Von taking off his apron after the church play


Von at Brayden's basketball game

Me and Miss Jacey Kay



Brayden's team


Von and Hanna singing during the Christmas play at church

I'm not sure but this may be a Kirby debut on my blog. Welcome!

Jacey

Von and Hanna




Nela sitting at Brayden's desk doing his homework.

No comments: